Saturday 5 May 2012

The mega committee meeting

The CU committee spent approximately twelve hours at my house 9 days ago. In amongst 3 meals, epic amounts of snacks and many cups of tea:

TEAPOT!! WITH MATCHING MUGS! (Birthday present from my brother)


We planned out the year:

Year planner with whiteboard pens, this level of organisation makes me happy.
And they even did all the washing up for me, since I can't stand up properly at the moment. (see next post).
Matthew 28:18-20 18 Then Jesus came to them and said,“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

No comments:

Post a Comment